Daily news Facebook $1 trillion

Daily News – 29th of June 2021

Facebook reached the $1 trillion market cap for the first time The company’s shares rose more than 4% after the dismissal of the FTC’s case to unwind Facebook’s Instagram and WhatsApp acquisitions, after a federal judge stated that the complaint was “legally insufficient”. Facebook derives nearly all of its revenue from personalized advertisements that are…

Read more
Stirile zilei Facebook $1 trillion

Știrile zilei – 29 Iunie 2021

Facebook a înregistrat pentru prima oară capitalizarea de piață de 1 trilion de dolari Acțiunile companiei au crescut cu peste 4% după respingerea cazului FTC care încerca să desființeze achizițiile Instagram și WhatsApp ale Facebook. Un judecător federal a concluzionat că plângerea este „insuficientă din punct de vedere legal”. Aproape toate veniturile companiei vin din…

Read more
Daily news Microsoft malware

Daily News – 28th of June 2021

Microsoft certified a driver containing rootkit malware Since 2007, Microsoft has enforced the rule that Windows drivers must carry digital signatures by default. Any software that runs in kernel mode, in fact, has to be signed by the company. But somehow, Microsoft certified a driver called Netfilter that redirects traffic to an IP in China…

Read more
Stirile zilei Microsoft malware

Știrile zilei – 28 Iunie 2021

Microsoft a autorizat un driver care a conținut un program malware rootkit Din 2007, Microsoft a aplicat regula conform căreia driverele Windows trebuie să poarte semnături digitale în mod implicit. De fapt, orice software care rulează în modul kernel trebuie să fie semnat și autorizat de către companie. Dar cumva, Microsoft a oferit certificare unui…

Read more
Daily news Hyundai Boston

Daily News – 23rd of June 2021

Hyundai has completed the acquisition of Boston Dynamics Hyundai will have an 80% stake in the company with SoftBank retaining the remaining 20%. The acquisition values the innovative robotics company at $1.1 billion and it was announced in late-2020. The companies have not disclosed any future financial details. You can read more here. Facebook will…

Read more
Stirile zilei Hyundai Boston

Știrile zilei – 23 Iunie 2021

Hyundai a finalizat achiziția companiei Boston Dynamics Hyundai va deține 80% din companie, iar restul de 20% va fi deținut de către SoftBank. Achiziția a fost anunțată la sfârșitul anului 2020 și în cadrul acesteia compania de robotică a fost evaluată la 1,1 miliarde de dolari. Cele două companii nu au dezvăluit alte detalii financiare.…

Read more
Daily news Clubhouse Backchannel

Daily News – 22nd of June 2019

Clubhouse accidentally reveled a new feature called Backchannel for direct messages Backchannel would allow users to chat via text messages. Clubhouse is known for its audio chat rooms and this text feature looks to be an addition to the core functionality. This was revealed via a notification that users took screenshots of, but has not…

Read more
Stirile zilei Clubhouse Backchannel

Știrile zilei – 22 Iunie 2021

Clubhouse a dezvăluit din greșeală o nouă funcție denumită Backchannel pentru mesaje directe Backchannel le-ar permite utilizatorilor să discute prin mesaje text. Clubhouse este cunoscut pentru coversațiile audio iar această caracteristică cu text pare să fie adăugată la funcționalitatea de bază. Funcția a fost dezvăluit printr-o notificare pentru care utilizatorii au făcut capturi de ecran,…

Read more
Daily news Top Tech News

Top news this week, 14th-18th of June 2021

  Top interesting announcements Seven security flaws were found in Samsung’s default, pre-installed apps A mobile security startup, called Oversecured, said that the vulnerabilities were found in several apps and components bundled with Samsung phones and tablets. The seven flaws could be used to access and edit contacts, calls and text messages. Samsung declined to…

Read more
Stirile zilei Top Stiri IT

Topul știrilor – 14-18 Iunie 2021

  Top știri interesante Șapte vulnerabilități de securitate au fost descoperite în aplicațiile preinstalate din telefoanele Samsung Un startup de securitate, denumit Oversecured, a declarat că vulnerabilitățile au fost găsite în mai multe aplicații preinstalate pe telefoanele și tabletele Samsung. Cele șapte defecte ar putea fi utilizate pentru a accesa și edita contacte, apeluri și…

Read more