Daily news VLC Media Player

Daily News – 22nd of July 2019

What’s new A critical security flaw was found in VLC Media Player The vulnerability exists in VLC Media Player version 3.0.7.1, which is the latest stable release of the application. German cybersecurity company CERT-Bund warned that a successful attack would allow for remote code execution and unauthorized disclosure of information.VLC is currently in the process…

Read more
Stirile zilei VLC Media Player

Știrile zilei – 22 Iulie 2019

O vulnerabilitate critică a fost descoperită în VLC Media Player Vulnerabilitatea există în versiunea 3.0.7.1 VLC Media Player, cea mai recentă versiune stabilă a aplicației. Compania germană de securitate cibernetică CERT-Bund a avertizat că bug-ul ar putea permite execuția codului la distanță și divulgarea neautorizată de date. VLC lucrează în prezent la o soluție pentru…

Read more
Daily news Top Tech News

Top news this week, 15th-19th of July 2019

Important announcements Elon Musk unveiled Neuralink’s plan to test brain-computer interface next year Neuralink, Elon Musk’s startup that’s trying to directly link brains and computers, has developed a system that can send thousands of electrical probes into a brain and hopes to start testing the technology on humans in in 2020. Neuralink’s initial goal is…

Read more
Stirile zilei Top Stiri IT

Topul știrilor – 15-19 Iulie 2019

Știri importante Elon Musk a dezvăluit că Neuralink va testa interfața creier-computer anul viitor Neuralink, startup-ul deținut Elon Musk care încearcă să conecteze creierul uman cu calculatorul, a dezvoltat un sistem ce poate trimite mii de impulsuri electrice într-un creier și speră să înceapă testarea tehnologiei pe oameni în anul 2020. Obiectivul inițial al companiei…

Read more
Daily news Microsoft notified about hackers

Daily News – 19th of July 2019

What’s new Microsoft notified 10,000 people that hackers from Iran, North Korea and Russia are targeting their emails The company revealed that around 84 percent of these attacks are aimed at businesses, while the remaining 16 percent are targeted at personal email accounts. Majority of the attacks came from three countries: Iran (Holmium and Mercury),…

Read more
Stirile zilei Microsoft notified about hackers

Știrile zilei – 19 Iulie 2019

Microsoft a notificat 10.000 de persoane că hackerii din Iran, Coreea de Nord și Rusia le vizează e-mailurile Compania a declarat că aproximativ 84% din atacurile cibernetice au vizat companii, iar restul de 16% au afectat conturi personale de e-mail. Majoritatea atacurilor au provenit din trei țări: Iran (Holmium și Mercury), Coreea de Nord (Thallium)…

Read more
Daily news Play Store

Daily News – 18th of July 2019

What’s new Google removed apps after researchers discover trackers on Play Store Google took down apps found in the Google Play Store that could potentially allow users to stalk others. This is based on a report from Avast in which they found seven apps in the Play Store that have the ability to track and…

Read more
Stirile zilei Play Store

Știrile zilei – 18 Iulie 2019

Google a eliminat aplicații din Play Store după ce un grup de cercetători a dezvăluit că trimiteau locația utilizatorilor Google a șters aplicații din Play Store care ar fi putut permite urmărirea persoanelor. Decizia s-a bazat pe un raport de la Avast în care au fost găsite șapte aplicații ce puteau urmări și trimite date…

Read more
Daily news Neuralink brain-computer

Daily News – 17th of July 2019

What’s new Elon Musk unveiled Neuralink’s plan to test brain-computer interface next year Neuralink, Elon Musk’s startup that’s trying to directly link brains and computers, has developed a system that can send thousands of electrical probes into a brain and hopes to start testing the technology on humans in in 2020. Neuralink’s initial goal is…

Read more
Stirile zilei Neuralink brain-computer

Știrile zilei – 17 Iulie 2019

Elon Musk a dezvăluit că Neuralink va testa interfața creier-computer anul viitor Neuralink, startup-ul deținut Elon Musk care încearcă să conecteze creierul uman cu calculatorul, a dezvoltat un sistem ce poate trimite mii de impulsuri electrice într-un creier și speră să înceapă testarea tehnologiei pe oameni în anul 2020. Obiectivul inițial al companiei Neuralink este…

Read more