In your role as the Mid-Level QA Automation Engineer you will create detailed test cases and scripts, and work with Business Analyst to determine requirements are captured correctly.
About our client
As one of the largest companies in the world in their industry, our client exhibits a tremendous market share with a revenue of close to 2 billion Euro in 2015. They are present in the FTSE 50, boasting one of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe. They have a market leading presence in Western Europe, the US and Australia as well as a wide range of B2B and B2C operations across Europe.
Their development centre in Romania is located in Cluj-Napoca, where they employ more than 250 people.
About the position
In order to be a successful candidate you will have to be a strong communicator who is capable of interacting with both technical and non-technical people, and be able to develop a detailed knowledge of the applications being tested quickly.
The job also consists of:
– Contributing to the overall testing effort on projects;
– Increasing automated test coverage;
– Executing, developing, designing automated tests;
– Facilitating improvements to the existing automated test framework;
– Ensuring testability, integrity and validity of all product specifications;
– Aiming to improve the efficiency and coverage of the QA processes;
– Enforcing and ensuring product quality by analyzing the development process and software product and providing input for decisions regarding the actions to be taken.
Strong debugging and diagnostic skills;
Knowledge of basic OO programming (Java);
Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
Ability to deliver results and meet challenging deadlines whilst maintaining a proactive work ethic;
Ability to work in a team oriented and fast paced environment.
Experience in functional testing with the ability to design, plan and execute test cases;
Strong commercial experience using Selenium;
Former experience with Agile software development practices;
Commercial experience working on successful automated testing projects.