What do you know about your EVP?
If your organization’s goal is to attract top talent and engage top talent you must differentiate your EVP and manage your brand to evolve with that experience.
We start by defining the scope of the challenge for the Employer Branding campaign. We gather as much research data, both external and internal, regarding perceptions. By analyzing this data we get the basis for your EVP.
We now have a guideline to communicate with your key talent segments and what our next steps should be.
It’s that simple!
Components of our approach
Employer branding cycle
Organizations should aim for consistency and substance across the employer branding life cycle.
Proper messaging towards each point of interest and constantly creating new content that ensures the brand image and stories evolve are crucial.
These are some things we take into consideration to develop for you:
- Audit the presence of your competitors
- Identify external perceptions that differentiate your brand
- Create value propositions targeted for hard to fill positions
- Activate the EVP within the company
- Engage your current and future employees through relevant creative
- Build content based on authentic, representative stories for your brand
- Estimate and perfect strategies that drive a higher ROI